Sunday 16 November 2014

Any free-standing structure needs a good foundation.  Every good foundation stems from an outline; a blueprint; a map of direction, instruction, intention.

My intention for starting this blog was to establish a sense of ownership towards my own goals.  How do you create your own destiny in this realm of universal influence?  Or does the universe already expect you to take the steps you will eventually stride, waiting for the day to come when you pick up speed and finally sprint into the person you were meant to become all of this time?

Feeling a sense of spiritual influence lately, a curiosity of what lies beneath, or above.  Welcoming answers and meaning.  Not to say that I am knocking on the door, but definitely trying to peek in the window.  Routine can close you off from this incredible world around us, and just "searching" can start to tear down the surrounding barriers. 

Accept and acknowledge the present. Be aware of where you are now. Understand that you cannot change the moment, you can only change what comes next.

So here is my blueprint.  My foundation.  I've written, and re-written this list, and will most likely continue to re-write it as i go.  As life brings me opportunity I will adapt and change, and I know I am the only one that can hold myself back.  Hmm, the power of an idea, a laptop and a top-knot.



 
 

peace, love, thirty.  in no paticular order.

30. Start a blog
29. Start a vlog, let my dreams of being a sportscaster become an online reality
28. Learn fluent French
27. Check off visiting all of the 10 Best NHL Arenas http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1329053-10-best-arenas-in-the-nhl#articles/1329053-10-best-arenas-in-the-nhl/page/11
26. Ice skate in central park (How have I not done this?)
25. Experience New Years Eve in Times Square
24. Visit every studio on a Yoga passport
23. Visit every island listed in the song Kokomo
22. Hike to the top of a mountain and watch the sunrise
21. Drink wine at a vineyard
20. Surf in the Atlantic
19. Road trip across Canada
18. Road trip to Florida
17. Camp out at a music festival
16. Buy a ticket for a random flight and just GO
15. Take a cooking class
14. Master a headstand
13. Master a kegstand
12. Take a solo shopping trip to NYC
11. Meet John Mayer.  Have him serenade me. 
10. Sing karaoke in Nashville
9. Spend a romantic evening in Paris, eiffel tower and all
8. Experience Mardis Gras in New Orleans
7. Complete the 30 day squat challenge
6. Complete the 30 day abs challenge
5. Sit in at a fashion show at NYFW
4. Attend a pole-dancing convention
3. Commit to a tattoo larger than my hand
2. Vote
1. Run a marathon


So, who's up for a roadie?


No comments:

Post a Comment